Anand Sahib with Audio is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-02. The program can be installed on Android.
This Bani is part of the Nitnem (prayers) which are read by Amritdhari Sikhs in the morning. This Bani was written by Guru Amar Das, the third Guru of the Sikhs and forms part of the 5 Banis that are recited daily by baptised Sikhs.
The Bani appears on pages 917 to 922 of Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Holy Scriptures. It is said that the person who recites this Holy Bani daily with dedication, attention and comprehension, will achieve Anand (Complete Happiness or Bliss) in life.
Key Features of the app:
1) This app is developed using latest android meterial design.
2) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
3) Meaning of the path on every page.
4) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
5) One can select app language from Gurmukhi and Hindi.
6) One can share this app with friends and family.
7) Themes: User can change theme.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anand Sahib with Audio (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.